What's the difference between a logo and branding?
Simply put, the difference between a logo and branding is that a logo is a quick snapshot of your company while the brand is the full package. A logo is a graphic element that identifies your company. The brand encompasses all logos, fonts, colors, images and the message of your company. Most logos can be created in the $350 to $750 range and typically take several hours of design work, while branding starts at $1500 and can take upwards of 40 to 50 hours to accomplish.
- Call or stop in to set up a 1 on 1 meeting with one of our graphic experts.
- At the meeting we will discuss details about your company including history, core values and existing logo/brand (if applicable). Feel free to bring in any reference material you’d like us to include!
- Our graphics team will work diligently to provide sketches and ideas on a direction.
- Once we have a direction, we will work hand in hand to build the logo or brand tailored specifically for you.
- After final payment, we provide all variations of your logo in several file formats as well a brand guide. If you lose your files or need a different type, no worries! We keep a backup of all of our artwork!