The COVID-19 situation has taken every community by storm, developing faster than anyone could have imagined. Those of us who live in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, or any surrounding states have experienced firsthand how the coronavirus has turned our lives upside down. Through it all, the team at Full Throttle Wraps wants everyone to know that our hearts go out to the affected families and individuals. You are in our thoughts and prayers, and we wish you a speedy recovery.
Of course, we have felt the changes at the Full Throttle Wraps office as well. We’re sure most of you are aware by now that many states have imposed an executive order for the shutdown of all non-essential retailers. Only businesses that are deemed life-sustaining or provide a necessary service will continue to operate until the shutdown order is lifted.
We’re happy to announce that Full Throttle Wraps will continue its operations. As a printing company, our services are considered an essential form of communication. We are more than happy to serve any other essential businesses that need signage during this time, as well as our regular clientele and new potential customers. Our waiver ensures that you can still count on us for your signage and car wrapping needs.
In order to continue providing you with exceptional services, we’ve had to temporarily change some key aspects of our business. These will not affect the quality of work our crew members are capable of — they are simply a necessary health and safety precaution we must take to do our part in eliminating this nasty virus. Please take a look below to learn about the latest changes.
- The Full Throttle Wraps showroom and office will be closed until further notice. Unfortunately, we cannot have people wandering in and out of our facilities at this time, as we are trying our best to reduce the spread of germs.
- We have initiated a no-contact policy, where customers can drop off and pick up their vehicles or signage materials at a designated location. Vehicle keys can be placed in our secure dropbox for immediate pickup by one of our crew members.
- Our employees will sanitize all vehicle keys, handles, and other frequently touched surfaces before and after the service. This way, neither our employees’ health nor yours is being compromised.
- We’re still accepting design and signage requests. However, as an extension of our no-contact policy, we are not performing any site surveys at this time. If you need to speak with a crew member, please don’t hesitate to email, call, or FaceTime us.
- If we need to drop off or install a sign, let’s get together and coordinate a time that works well for both parties. While on the premises, we will still take into consideration social distance and no-contact rules.
- All payments must be completed electronically as we are not accepting cash or check payments for safety reasons.
- The size of the crew working on the premises at any given time has been reduced to comply with local regulations. This, combined with the slow shipment of necessary equipment and materials from supplies, has extended the time of each wrapping service. We appreciate everyone’s patience at this time as we’re working harder than ever to provide you with the quality services you’ve come to know and love from our team.
- Our employees are responsible for following correct health and safety protocols, which have been recently updated in accordance with CDC guidelines.
We take our employees and customers’ health very seriously. Please don’t be offended if we don’t shake your hand — we’re just trying to make sure that everyone stays safe!
Right now, we’re all facing these challenging times together. Let’s be sure to each do our part in stopping the spread of the coronavirus by following the health guidelines posted by local health officials and the CDC. Make sure you do the five: wash your hands, cover your cough or sneeze, avoid touching your face, distance yourself from others, and stay home if possible.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us today. And remember, we’re still accepting appointments for all vehicle and boat wraps.